Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need pictures!!!! The first thing I said we I got to the office was. "I wonder how many deer are down by now". We all need pictures!! Please help the ones that are at the office just waiting for some good news.

·
Super Moderator
8,353 Posts
I spent the morning setting in the Hospital tending to my mother. I hope to get to go sometime soon but the first priority for me right now is taking care of her. Hope you all have some good luck and be sure to compose the photo's for the photo contest. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I'll say a prayer for your Mama Syl. Weatherman, I'm going this evening and hope to get one. :woohoo:
I know alot of you guys/girls are waiting on a buck. I can promise you if I get in my stand at 4:15 and doe comes by at 4:45, I am gonna take her. I am needing some tenderloin in a bad way !!! What time you getting in your stand this afternoon bett ?

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
I know alot of you guys/girls are waiting on a buck. I can promise you if I get in my stand at 4:15 and doe comes by at 4:45, I am gonna take her. I am needing some tenderloin in a bad way !!! What time you getting in your stand this afternoon bett ?
we are not picky about what you bring in, just post the pictures before you do anything else thats all that matters :thumb:

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I hope to get in my stand at 4:00. And hey, if a doe gives me a good shot, I'm gonna try to stick her. My sister is coming in from Utah tomorrow. She loves deer meat and her husband doesn't hunt so she never gets it unless she's home. She just got through with radiation treatment for breast cancer. If I can get her some fresh back strap it will be a happy day for me.

·
Registered
365 Posts
nothing, but it was great to be out

Heck I was almost chilly with my ASAT leafy suit and enduraskin. showed 48 deg at the house and probably was about 44-45 at my stand. did not see anything but it was awesome to see the sunrise out of my stand. off to sylamore Friday mid day. good luck, and please be safe

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.