Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
It may be years until I can get it done, but all that remains is the Osceola for me. I have never been after the Goulds or Occilated but would love to. So until the kiddos are raised and supporting themselves the Slam is on hold.

Boom

·
Registered
192 Posts

Should have included the pic. From left to right Eastern, Osceola, and Rio. My dad is in the process of making shadow boxes for them. Forgive the DIY taxidermy work. I'll have to find a new wall when I get out west and kill a Merriam's.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I'm working on mine, all I have left is the Merriam's. If I can find one on public ground, I will have got it done all on public ground.
SW Nebraska has some spots of public that aren't very big but have loads of Merriams . The black Hills in South Dakota have a bunch of birds and lots of land . I can give you some places to go in either state where I've killed Merriams . Don't over look sw Colorado in the San Juan's either , lot of birds if you know where to start looking .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.