Who is getting ready?.......

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by Lt Gibson, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Lt Gibson

Lt Gibson Well-Known Member

To show me their favorite honey hole this year? Hahahahaha...

2. mikebri

mikebri Well-Known Member

Sure as long as you don't have a gun and i blindfold you:brows:

3. wood duck whacker

wood duck whacker Well-Known Member

All I know is nobody may have a honey hole come spring! No fall water, no winter water nit gotta break sometime. I fear it will be spring!

4. Unit74

Unit74 Account Suspended

I was up in greenwood and there was a huge heard that strutted on to our gun range about a month ago. I was about 150 yards away so I didn't get a good look to see if there were any beards in there, but it was a lot of turkeys!

5. Cracey36

Cracey36 New Member

I'm ready. Three months until MS opens!

6. sleepy

sleepy Well-Known Member

Found you spot in Texarkana on Walton Drive. Check the Butter Ball section.

7. arkrem870

arkrem870 Well-Known Member

Conway
    I don't hunt with trophy tom hunters....... Can't eat the spurs:wink:

8. Hobbshunter

Hobbshunter Well-Known Member

NWA
    It's starting to weigh heavy on my mind. The next week or two, I plan to have some out-of-state seasons researched.
    Last spring, an old friend of mine said he was all-in on a Nebraska trip, and then he punked out on me. I did not take any good trips last spring because of that. This year, I know I'm not going anywhere in the fall, so I hope to go big in the spring.
    My cousin's getting married April 13 in West Virginia. That could be a real hang-up. WV wont be open by then, but maybe Kentucky?

9. Lt Gibson

Hahahahahaha!

10. Lt Gibson

Awesome....

11. sleepy

sleepy Well-Known Member

Lt when you go to the your new spot in Ms. You will see many beards walking out with your bird 4 minutes after daylight.

12. fredbear

fredbear Member<br>2010 Turkey Contest Winner

Can't wait!!! Already been talking about what state/states we are going to hit up. I just got one small problem, my wife is due April 13th. She gave me the go ahead as soon as we found out the due date (she knows I look forward to this trip more than any other every year) but there is always the possiblity of things not going as smoothly as they did with the first one.

13. frogcreek

frogcreek Well-Known Member

can't wait!!! just two more week and I will put in for my tags. then in April Iowa here I come.
    '

14. HeberHunter

HeberHunter Well-Known Member

Iowa is incredible turkey hunting. In the Loess Hills along the Missouri River bottoms there's some of the best!

15. frogcreek

frogcreek Well-Known Member

Yes the turkey is incredible along the Missouri River bottoms. That way I can't wait to go back.

16. HeberHunter

HeberHunter Well-Known Member

tons of public ground full of giant gobblers.

17. tyhunter23

tyhunter23 Well-Known Member

Seen a lot of birds during deer season, hope they stick around and will talk come April

18. Rob

Rob Well-Known Member

Cabot
    Started looking at calendar and season dates this weekend. Going to try at least one out state trip.