Arkansas Hunting banner

Who would want to join a Hunting Retriever Club ?

• Yes

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 27.5%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We are Hurricane Lake HRC based in Searcy ,but we train a lot in the Beebe area . We hold one Hunt Test a year some of our members get together and train in other locations around . Are members are welcoming to new members and will gladly help you with your dog . We have equitment to train and dog on hand at our traing days like Gunners ups blind poles hides guns with blanks in them on hand when we train . PM me if you are intrested we are fixin to start meeting back up here shortly .

· Registered
137 Posts
Any one in sw arkansas looking for something like this let me know, I'm the treasurer for the four states HRC. We are out of Texarkana but have alot of members from south west Arkansas . We are big into training and helping each other out, we have alot of older guys who really know their stuff . We have a club training day coming up next month , if your interested shoot me a message .

· Registered
34 Posts
Hey guys Im in PIN OAK HRC and we are getting details together right now on a training day with Chris Akin at the end of Feb. looking like going to be on 25th not set in stone yet but ill let you all know as soon as we get day set, time and location.!!!! If anyone dosent know who Chris Akin is he is a great trainer and has a video out called "Duck Dog Basics" (great learning tool for new trainers) and he puts on a very informative clinic!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.