who else is with me

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by Elliottc, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Elliottc

Elliottc Well-Known Member

Headed to the stand this morning gotta love 15 degree mornings, who else is out with me

2. Nat1

Nat1 Well-Known Member

Not as cold here but its the first good hard frost of the year.I hope it gets them up and moving,I'm going to need to be seeing some deer to sit as long as I'm planning on sitting.Good luck

3. Elliottc

Goodluck to you, I jumped a few out trying to slip in but hoping for the best. Keep me updated

4. mb1991

mb1991 Well-Known Member

I'm in the stand this morning. Was 22 here when left the house. Sure is an awesome sunrise on the edge of this field! Hope the deer decide to move!

5. Elliottc

Well boys my deer are moving but most of them outta range I've had 8 in bow range just does and smaller bucks. I've seen 25 or so thus far and two good ones running together

6. Hobbshunter

Hobbshunter Well-Known Member

NWA
    Good luck. I wish I was hunting, but I'm at work.

7. Good luck gents. It was 19 degrees when I left the house this morning to come to work. It should be a good day to hunt. Keep us posted in the kills. :up:

8. Todd_1

Todd_1 Well-Known Member

I can't make it this morning, however I am hoping to make it this afternoon. Good luck to those who are on the stand, let us know how everything turns out.

9. mb1991

mb1991 Well-Known Member

Just had first two deer of the morning show up. Doe and little one feeding bout 150 yards away on other side the field

10. deltabowhunter

deltabowhunter Well-Known Member

I wish I was with you. Instead I'm headed to the dentist this morning and then I have a business meeting in Little Rock at 4:30. Probably won't even make it home until around 9pm tonight.

11. dudeman

dudeman Well-Known Member

Shoot I haven't seen anything yet

12. Elliottc

I got down and set my stuff up for in the morning, i seen the ten point I'm after this morning with another shooter and they are back into their early season routine, put made a natural ground blind where they are crossing there wasn't a tree for a stand. Hopefully they cross the same way tomorrow

13. Nat1

Nat1 Well-Known Member

Saw a nice young 8pt at 7:15 across the creek im hunting on and then at 10:00 4 does came through on my side and the 8pt was trailing the does from the other side of the creek.

14. gregrn43

gregrn43 Well-Known Member

NEA
    :biggrin:
    Didnt get off till 7am this morning. Here now hope its a good afternoon. The wind is perfect for this stand

;:,u

15. chrisDXT

chrisDXT Well-Known Member

beebe
    I'm out also wind is calm an its chilly.. After a big ole doe good luck everyone that's in a stand