Who Do You Agree With?

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by Mule man, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Mule man

Mule man Well-Known Member

This is a pretty good site on the presidential candidates views. I'm still with the Huck but I guess I can live with McCain or Romney. Notice on guns that Huckabee has a concealed carry permit and McCain has a C+ rating from the NRA. Hilly and Osamma are basically same politics in different bodies.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/issues/

2. rjet

rjet Well-Known Member

I think Mccain is a slime ball and uses his military service like Guliani uses 911. The debate tonight pretty much proved to me he is not worthy of my vote. I will not vote for Mccain and I will not vote for a democrat. I like Paul but think the other two (Huckabee, Romney) are more acceptable than any dem.

3. Bruin

Bruin Well-Known Member

So if it comes down to McCain vs. Hitlery or Osama, you just not going to vote?
    Dont get me wrong, McCain is my last choice in the Republican party. But I will vote for him to keep the Dem's out!

Republican forever!

4. I'm with you there. McCain, Obama, and Hillary are all selfish cannonfodder that are dadgum commies.

McCain's Red Badge of Courage doesn't make up for his crappy voting record and middle of the road politics.

He is way too liberal for my tastes, but at least he isn't Muslim or a lesbian. MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:eek: :fit:

5. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

McCain gets an F on illegal immigrants!! I wouldn't waste my vote!~john

6. hawgpharm

hawgpharm Well-Known Member

East End
  7. ECHIV

ECHIV Guest

Is there any kind of a do-over where we can keep the status quo and try again? It is looking like a Mcain versus Hilary or Obama showdown where America is the loser.

8. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

It is. Huck could pull off the long shot, but it's really hard to say. This one is a gut twister.

9. John Stiles

Huck is for amnesty too....that's because he had a hand in salting Arkansas down heavily with illegals!:wink:

10. John Stiles

x-2:thumb: