Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009/2010 Bow Season
How bout it fellas 9/15 to 2/15, would be nice to get after 'em a lil sooner, what are the cons (I can't think of any)
Who all would support? If enough I am going to get a petition prepared and have it for presentation at this winters meetings.

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
2009/2010 Bow Season
How bout it fellas 9/15 to 2/15, would be nice to get after 'em a lil sooner, what are the cons (I can't think of any)
Who all would support? If enough I am going to get a petition prepared and have it for presentation at this winters meetings.
could you add some literature in your petition to allow muzzleloader and modern gun to start 2 weeks earlier also? If so, then I'd be for it.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,564 Posts
I think it'd be a perfect idea...that way the bowhunters could get out and meet the squirrel hunters. The squirrel hunters would certainly soon see that the bowhunters don't in any way hamper the sport of squirrel hunting!:skeptical::razz::fit:

·
56,564 Posts
I could take it or leave it. It would be nice to hunt 2 weeks earlier, but at the same rate, it would be nice not to start the hysteria 2 weeks earlier.
What....you mean you're afraid of a little squirrel shot:confused::razz::fit: It ain't all that bad...you're ole lady will pick them out....it's funny too...there's always a little denim or cotton in there rolled up around each #6:eek::rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,436 Posts
Honestly, what I'm mostly worried about is divorce.
I hunt from Oct 1 til whenever. The wife makes me spend a little time with her at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Then I either go back to bow hunting, or I start scouting. I really like walking around in the woods from Jan-March. Then it's turkey season until mid May (counting Missouri).
That extra 2 weeks could be the straw that broke the camels back for me!

·
56,564 Posts
Honestly, what I'm mostly worried about is divorce.
I hunt from Oct 1 til whenever. The wife makes me spend a little time with her at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Then I either go back to bow hunting, or I start scouting. I really like walking around in the woods from Jan-March. Then it's turkey season until mid May (counting Missouri).
That extra 2 weeks could be the straw that broke the camels back for me!
Aw....you'll be alright...just don't bring home no more opossums:biggrin::up:

1 - 20 of 143 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.