Who all is going to the Sugar Bowl

Discussion in 'Razorbacks' started by n2deer, Dec 28, 2010.

1. n2deer

n2deer Well-Known Member

This Razorback section has been dead for awhile so I thought I would see who all is going. I will be there from the 3rd-6th. My wife and I didnt go on vacation this year because the business was so busy so we splurged alittle and got lower level good tickets and a hotel room on bourbon for the game. I cant wait. GO HOGS

2. gichad128

gichad128 Well-Known Member

I'm going with my dad. We're taking the train from memphis Tuesday and coming home Wednesday.

:flag:

3. F B

F B Administrator

Cabot
    My wife and I are going. We're leaving early Monday morning and coming back either Wednesday or Thursday. We're staying near the airport. I kinda wanted to stay around Bourbon Street someplace but I heard it gets pretty loud down there and at my age, sleep is important. :wink:

Taking the train sounds kinda neat. I never even thought about that.

4. belliott

belliott Well-Known Member

I wish I could get away to go. I'm leaving out Saturday and heading to Kansas City to watch the Chiefs lay a thumpin on DMAC and the Raiders.

5. Hip

Hip Well-Known Member

there will be 9 of us total, have a frien flying in from texass and my bro coming from delaware

6. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

Have to work.

7. crosscohunter

crosscohunter Well-Known Member

I'm going with 2 of my sons and my grandson. We will be staying with my daugther to save a little money.

8. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

I did that once, you will soon understand why amtrak subsidized. It's only about a 10 hour ride.:frown: I hope you enjoy, but I wouldn't ride that :censored: thing if they gave it to me. Neither my wife or I found it appealing.

9. fairweatherhunter

fairweatherhunter Well-Known Member

The train they call the City of New Orleans?

10. skip1411

skip1411 Well-Known Member

10 of us will be down there. Can't wait.

11. matthewrbarnard

matthewrbarnard Member<br>2014 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Me and 3 of my buddies are going! Leaving Monday and coming home Wednesday. WPS!

12. WillyB71

WillyB71 Well-Known Member

Wife & I are headed down Monday morning and headed back as soon as we can stand the sunlight on Wednesday morning.

Darius Rucker (Hootie) is giving a free concert at Jackson Square right after the pep rally. Should be a fun time.

13. F B

F B Administrator

Cabot
    When and where is the pep rally?

I go to New Orleans quite a bit but its only to our terminal and never into town or anything like that.

What are some things that we should see or do while we're down there?

Anybody ever ride the streetcars? I was thinking that maybe we'd get down there and find a place to park then just use one of those to get around.

14. WillyB71

WillyB71 Well-Known Member

I got an email saying the Pep Rally was at 3:00pm Monday on the old Jax Brewery parking lot near Jackson Square. Rucker follows at 6:00pm at the same place.

There's a ton of stuff to do in the Quarter, not counting the food & beer.

15. F B

F B Administrator

Cabot
    Thanks. We're gonna leave Sunday sometime but stop at Vicksburg or someplace along the way and spend the night, then drive on into New Orleans Monday morning so we should be there in time for that.

16. elwaller

elwaller Select Member<br>2009 Photo Contest Winner<br>2015

I'll be down there, but unfortunately, I'll be working on the other side of the river looking at the top of the Superdome instead of being inside.:smack::down:

17. SilverTrigger

SilverTrigger Well-Known Member

The wife and I are headed out Sunday morning along with my parents and brother. We will be meeting up with more family and friends once we get there. Our hotel room has a balcony on Bourbon St. and it's just a couple of blocks from Central Market and their great mufaletta sandwiches. It should be a great time. GO HOGS!!

18. shep

shep Well-Known Member

Yup. Be there with bells on