Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>High On The Hog O
1,764 Posts
We were up on the White last Friday with our men's group from church. We had 5 boats of 3 people and all limited out easily. We were just motoring upriver a few miles from Jack's and drifting back to the catch and release area. I think we had our limit in an hour and a half in our boat and then just fished catch and release thereafter. We were using a small spinner blade with a red glow worm and yellow power bait salmon egg. Here is a few pics I took...

The Bait we Were Using

My Biggest Rainbow of the Day

Our Boat's Limit

·
Banned
7,034 Posts
Was up there a couple weeks ago and it was the slowest fishing any of us had ever had on the river.
Caught a limit thurs afternoon, friday caught just a few and then saturday they were hitting pretty a lot better. Most of the fish caught were all good eating sized, no small ones except the one brown I caught. Was a good time even though fish werent hitting like usual.

FWH and BIL Chuck

Just a tad bit foggy after all that rain

·
Registered
210 Posts
I stayed at Holiday Mtn Resort over the weekend. Spent Saturday morning throwing Rapala's in the catch and release area around Jack's trying to catch a "fish of a lifetime" with not much luck. Man that river was moving fast!

Caught two limits in less than two hours trying to catch a "meal of a lifetime" including culling some of the smaller ones drifting corn just below the catch and release area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.