Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon, and hello to everyone. I am new to this forum ad look forward to learning and sharing information within the community here.For many years I have hunting the area near the Louisana, Arkansas, and Mississippi borders. Although deer hunting has been good when the River cooperates, duck hunting has dropped considerably over the last several seasons. My family and I are considering moving a little north to hunt both deer and ducks. I found a tract near Helena named Whistle Place. Would anyone of you know anything about this area with regards to duck and deer hunting? I appreciate any and all your replies.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I live not far west of Helena 30 mile or so, when the Ducks are here its awesome, as far as deer hunting, you never know whats gonna step out in the Delta, there is always the chance of a monster. What we lack in deer numbers we make up in Rack size.

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Good afternoon, and hello to everyone. I am new to this forum ad look forward to learning and sharing information within the community here.For many years I have hunting the area near the Louisana, Arkansas, and Mississippi borders. Although deer hunting has been good when the River cooperates, duck hunting has dropped considerably over the last several seasons. My family and I are considering moving a little north to hunt both deer and ducks. I found a tract near Helena named Whistle Place. Would anyone of you know anything about this area with regards to duck and deer hunting? I appreciate any and all your replies.
Has it gone on the market?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts