Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
QAD Ultra rest is awesome! they have a hunter model which is reasonably priced and a pro model which is a bit higher but it gives you more adjustments and a harmonic dampener. i have the hunter and i like it. it locks your arrow in so that it cannot fall before you draw.

·
Super Moderator
14,033 Posts
QAD Ultra rest is awesome! they have a hunter model which is reasonably priced and a pro model which is a bit higher but it gives you more adjustments and a harmonic dampener. i have the hunter and i like it. it locks your arrow in so that it cannot fall before you draw.

Got one and love it:up:

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Is the ultra rest quiet. I've got a Trophy Taker drop away that is a good rest but it makes a sound when the rest hits the shelf. I've used a mini limbsaver and the limbsaver pad that goes on the shelf and it still makes a thud. I am also thinking of switching to a containment style drop away.

·
Premium Member
18,386 Posts
Will all the new fall aways fit on a Hoyt bow, mine has a WB on it and I want a fall away
Most of them will, but you may have to tie off the cable to one of the bows cables as opposed to the cable slide route. Not that big a deal in my experience.

I shoot a trophy taker and it seems to work out just fine for me on my Hoyt.

I am sure a little homework on the manufactures internet sites would put all questions at rest.

·
Registered
8,706 Posts
today after we got out limit of doves. we all decided to go to neshoba archery in tumbling shoals. i took my whisker bisquit off and put on a QAD Ultra Rest Pro HD series. I really like it. it almost seemed like my groups got a little smaller. I am very impressed.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Qad

I know this is not the right place to post this but since the subject was up....I have a brand new in the box. QAD Ultra Pro HD black. This is QAD's top of the line rest. It has the new lock down technology. Meaning when the rest drops after the shot it locks down and won't bounce back up or make noise. It is sweet. I bought 2 of these and don't need both now. If you want it $99 shipped TYD. That is a steal patna. These bad boys retail at $129 any where you go. PM me or call me 870-362-9860

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.