Arkansas Hunting banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Starting it off in Northwest Florida, Then maybe Alabama before Tennessee. Hunt here in Arkansas but might not. Then looking at a northern state like Minnesota to finish off the season.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Starting in S. AL for their opener, then going to N. AL once the season opens for the northern part of the state..possibly Tennessee around the 1st of April, (haven't took a good look at opening dates), the the rest of the season here in the mountains of western AR.

·
Member<br>2017 Spring Turkey Contest Team Winner
829 Posts
I'm wondering If Covid is going to keep some states from selling out of state licenses. With that being said planning on MS, AR, and maybe a late season trip to either KS or TN.

·
Registered
14,732 Posts
I’m planning on Mississippi,Missouri and of course Arkansas this year. I’m mainly wanting to get my son in front of as many gobbling turkeys as I can this year. We’ll be doing all public.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Arkansas, of coarse, along with Texas, Kentucky, Illinois, Iowa and Mississippi. By that point, we’ll see if the wife will let me slip off for one more state or if I’m at the end of my rope.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Oaklawn...but ill hit a few public honey holes before post time:cool:. This flatfoot from south Arkansas is lovin those hills around hot springs more every year.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Anybody got any tips, I’m going to OK this year with my brothers. Not sure the best wma to go to.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Anybody got any tips, I’m going to OK this year with my brothers. Not sure the best wma to go to.
Generally speaking, I'd get as far from the population centers as possible and go west. The one thing I can guarantee you is that the next time you hear somebody talk about Rio's being too easy, you'll want to punch them in the face. Also be aware that shooting hours end early on a lot of the west WMAs to prevent roost shooting. Read the regs closely.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts