Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>High On The Hog O
1,764 Posts
Bayou Market in Bald Knob should be pretty close to ya'.

BIG BAYOU MARKET
312 Hwy 64 East
Bald Knob, AR 72010
Phone:501-724-8964

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Andersons Fish Farm in Lonoke has them for $2.00 per pound. They will be the biggest you can find, and I mean the biggest. The big crawfish do them no good. The little ones they keep to sell for bait. Ordered 150 pounds from them for Memorial Day they were awesome!!!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Andersons Fish Farm in Lonoke has them for $2.00 per pound. They will be the biggest you can find, and I mean the biggest. The big crawfish do them no good. The little ones they keep to sell for bait. Ordered 150 pounds from them for Memorial Day they were awesome!!!
I think there's another one around Keo if my memory is right. :head:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Theres a guy named Ronnie Kieffer located just North of Weiner. It would be about a 45 minute to 1 hour drive for you. Hes got good crawfish and this time of year they usually run about $1.50. You'll never beat his prices. I got some the other day for $1.25, but I'm a pretty good customer. :wink: His phone number is 870-684-2466. He doesn't have a mobile so just leave a message and he'll get back to you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.