where to hunt

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by farmdub, Jan 8, 2008.

1. farmdub

farmdub Well-Known Member

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I've never hunted out of a boat in beyo meto before but a new friend has one and wants to go. Can anybody give me a hint where to launch from?

2. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

From a boat ramp!! :smack:

3. farmdub

farmdub Well-Known Member

ha ha funny man which one

4. jjarvis0007

I would imagine in the upper or lower vallier but I havent been back in there either. I would just get lost to tell the truth. We just walk down the levee all the time in Long Bell but with age it sucks more and more! And im not that old.

5. sunny b

sunny b Well-Known Member

Go to hollowell, it is real easy. seriously.... plus when you don't kill any you can go up and bird watch at the tower:biggrin:

6. jjarvis0007

Isnt Hollowell around Government Cypress? Havent ever been there. I have seen a boat ramp up the road from Long Bell and then at Long Pond.

7. live2hunt

live2hunt Well-Known Member

There has been quite a bit of shooting around Mullberry the last few weeks.

8. swampimp

swampimp Well-Known Member

Go to Lake Pine Bluff.......thick as flys.

No ducks at Mulberry, Long bell, Long Pond, Upper V, Lower V, Cannon Brake or Buckingham.

9. turkeyhunter

turkeyhunter Premium Member<br>2006 Turkey Team Contest Winner<

Go south from Mulbery 15 minutes, park and walk to the west 150 yards or so.:thumb:

10. VALES

VALES Well-Known Member

We always launched from Tipton Access with the boat and hunted along the backside of Halowell

11. jjarvis0007

Yeah there are no ducks in Bayou Meto so dont even think about goin! :thumb:

12. Dogs & Ducks

Dogs & Ducks Well-Known Member

Hollowell is LOADED, and not many people hunting it!!! :smack: