Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Marlin .308 Bolt and Compound Bow ..
6,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a weeks vacation left and I wanna kill a Wild Arkansas Hog...
Put yourself in my place and tell me where would you go on Public Property ..

I live in NWA and there are No major hog hunting places that I know of close by,... But I only have a week so I want to go where I will have my best chances of seeing and killing a hog...Where would you go ?? the closer to home the better ..

I'd also like to go with someone that has some experince if someone out there was willing. I dont wanna use Dogs...

Thanks for any tips or help..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Felsethal (?) Wildlife refuge in South Bradley County. LOTS of hogs, but they move around and you have to find them. We spend a few days down there every season. I've seen some 400 pounders come out of there, killed with a .22 long rifle. Bows here and there too......

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ozark national forrest south @ Evansville south of Prarie Grove. That's not far at all from Farmington. I know you do HVAC work, if you go into J&B supply in Bentonville, Mike that works the counter goes down there alot, they killed 6 in there ast rifle season, and seen sign everywhere. I'd be interested in going down there. I know there are a few over in Witter in the area behind the lake on Hwy 74. I've got a uncle that has a farm over there, they run them with dogs and trap them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.