Where to get duke Dp traps

Discussion in 'Trapping' started by duckboy32, Dec 2, 2012.

1. duckboy32

duckboy32 Well-Known Member

Cabot
    Well i think i have decided to get a few dp's to try. Im only wanting about 4 to start with since i dont trap much anymore but ill have a month off for christmas. Where have ya'll found is the best place to order these from? or buy used either one.
    Thanks in advance

2. dirt road kid

dirt road kid Well-Known Member

Yea fnt is a good place. I buy almost all of my trapping supplies from them.

3. geslayton

geslayton Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with FNT but I buy everything nowdays from Minnesota Trapline Supply. If you are just buying a little bit FNT is sometimes a little cheaper, very little but a little. If you are buying something in bulk, Minnesota will give you a little price break if you ask and FNT won't give any on their prices.

4. truck24hr

truck24hr Super Member<br>2014-15 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

Alma
    I'd try to spend my $ with some of the local guys, if you have any selling supplies. I think Dub Shankle is still selling, 479-997-1035.

5. duckboy32

duckboy32 Well-Known Member

Cabot
    i'll do some checking around. I tried to order from Duke today and they said they are out of stock until december 10th. I could be wrong, but if the manufacturer is out, then most of the other companys are out

6. dirt road kid

Yea they sell out fast. I got 4 dozen back in the summer. I wished i would have come up with that idea afew years ago.

7. dirt road kid

I dont know how Duke got around the little grizz patent, all they did was change the ancker stake but im glad they did cause they are are alot cheaper than the little grizz.

8. varmit_master

varmit_master Well-Known Member

Order a dz from duke or anything over a 100.00 dollars free shipping.

9. frogleg

frogleg Well-Known Member

I was in Fin to Fur today and they had three boxes of them. I bet if you call some of the other supply places someone would have them.

10. Jasonh82

Jasonh82 Well-Known Member

Where is fin to fur located

11. OuachitaMtnMan

OuachitaMtnMan Well-Known Member

Arkansas
    The local feed stores around here sell trapping stuff. Polk County Farmers had a whole box of em