Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next time you fill up with Arab oil gasoline remember these pictures. This is not a hotel, it is a house! It belongs to sheik Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, former president of the united Arab emirates and ruler of Abu-Dhabi.

The silver Audi A8 was custom made and it is not just silver in color, it is actually real silver!

When we pump gas we are supporting all of this and who knows what else.

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Good post Claw.....we all need to realize how much money we're sending overseas every day with almost everything we buy. :down:

.270Win

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,832 Posts
What we need to remember most is; we built their richness with American Labor and Knowledge!

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Remember every bit of this at the polls this November. Wait a minute, all the candidates are just lining up to get on this same gravy train....this just sucks!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
:dontknow: :dontknow:
Remember every bit of this at the polls this November. Wait a minute, all the candidates are just lining up to get on this same gravy train....this just sucks!!
What really scares me is that America has become a nation of consumers with very little manufacturing any more. We've farmed it all out to cheap labor in the 3rd world countries. We cannot survive as a nation doing this. I am sick of voting against candidates and never having one I want to vote for. We better take a long look at Obama.

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
Guys
One thing to be careful on here on the buy american deal which I do support! I work for a company- FujiFilm.USA- most folks think that Fujifilm and Fuji disposal cameras are from Japan but in reality every print you get that says Fuji on the back every roll of film that has fuji on it as well as computer media comes from Greenwood South Carolina! Check some of these other companies that you are confident is made in America and you will be surprised when you find out there products are made in Korea or Mexico!There are allot of folks walking around in Japan with products made in Greenwood South Carolina!:thumb:

·
Registered
225 Posts
hey i am new here but this is a subject that really gets under my skin.
the united states once was a independent country, but unfortantly we
are not any more thanks to the work ethics and education ethics and a
increasing drug problem!!!!!! the children today are not tought any ethics whatsoever, they are disrespectful and have a huge chip on there shoulder.now when they need disiplined you just get a prescription
we are not teaching any trades in our education. we are teaching that some one owes you a living weather you are employed or not, well nobdy owes you any thing. no one seems to have time to work anymore so the manufacturing
people are having to seek outside sources, and this leads to unemployment
for the very few that can and will hold down a job. this once was a country
where you worked for and earned what you had. but now the younger generation thinks they should have a high paying job without having to have a trade or skill and if they dont get it they have been belittled. so without getting on my soap box the only thing that can change it is you as us citizens. next time you go to your favorite super center think of all the mom and pop stores this evil empire destroyed. shure it give jobs not requiring any trade or skills, but it is a giant chainreaction with ending small buisness as a whole. probaly 90% of all merchandice is imported from third world countries
now this may not be important to you so if it is not dont whine the next time you loose your job or your ultra bargain breaks
sorry if i offended any of you but you look and think it is true
map

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Call for technical support you get an Indian national or some other incomprehensible - semi-english babbling eastener. (would you like a hrrroom?) I cancelled an internet hookup with one company and it took 5 or six phone calls because I could not understand what the gibberish speaking furriner on the other end was saying. Sounded like he was gargling and singing opera at the same time.

Great Britain once was a great world power look at whats happened there. Our spineless politicians are kowtowing to everyone except the people they are supposedly representing. Even a blind man can see America losing its grip. We gave away our automobile manufacturing expertise to the Japanese after WWII. Now look at our depressed car mfg. There is no such thing as an American car anymore - only a collection of foriegn made parts.

The company I used to work for in Little Rock - Fabrication Services Inc., had one of their largest customers - a huge one that built city sized power generation plants - move lock stock and barrel to Mexico. I and others were downsized (given the boot) as a result. It's happening all around us. Blame? :

1. Abandoning the Christian foundation of our founding fathers
2. Our fawning "whats in it for me" politicians
3. Me - for one - for sitting back and not speaking out.

Quoting excerpt from Concord Hymn, a poem by Ralph Waldo Emerson:

"By the rude bridge that arched the flood
their flag to April's breeze unfurled
where once embattled farmers stood
and fired the shot heard round the world"

That type of "You're not going to push me any farther" sprit is what I mean. But words and actions, not violence. Vote the rascals out. America has the finest politicians that can be bought by big money and special interest groups. Corporate lobbyists should be tarred and feathered. The middle easteners don't have any lead on us in corruption and under the table/back room dirty dealing.

They're like George C. Scott in the "flim flam man" -" I have a phd in BSCSDD - thats BACK STABBING, CORKSCREWING AND DIRTY DEALING. i'VE MATRICULATED HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED STUDENTS." George didn't have a thing on our representation industry - yes industry.

I'm convinced that the American people and their spirit - that same spirit that prevailed in the Revolutionary war and all of the other wars since then still exists. But we have a government of wimps and self interest idiots (being shrewd and conniving is being an idiot) that don't give a rip about the average citizen.

Trying to meet personally as a citizen with one of our senators or other representatives is like trying to ask Queen Elizabeth to go get a burger and fries. They're all either rich or filthy rich - filthy being the key word.

Bill and Hillary have taken millions from the Saudis. Ten million or so of Arab money went into the Clinton Library. :mad:

We ain't got no representation! Like it says in Isaiah - the rich pant after the very dust on the heads of the poor.

END OF CURRENT RANT. :censored:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I don't think this map has changed much since it was printed in 2005

Should we also be angry with Canada?
....popgun

1 - 13 of 13 Posts