Where is the line?

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by angus, Dec 17, 2012.

1. angus

angus Well-Known Member

Of late I have been thinking of this. Where is the line? At what point are you willing to stand up and say; "No More!"?

I know I would be willing to be a "Committee of One" over my faith. That would thus be a line.

On other issues with freedoms slowly eroding, well, I suppose it would depend on whether others would be willing to stand together. But at some point, "Too Much Federal Government" might cause many to to find their lines. I do not know. But just curious...where are your lines as individuals, and where are our lines as a people?

2. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

nobody will stand as one

when a "group" starts ... then it will escalate IMO

the Police, the national guard ... even add UN troops and right now, nobody could stand against the might of all gun owners fighting back and making a stand

in 6-12 months when some guns are gun, ammunition limited etc .... things might be different ... Obama/Democrats KNOW they have to weaken/remove right as well as guns/ammo first

3. D33RHUNT3R

D33RHUNT3R Well-Known Member

I don't know But I figure I'll know it when I see it .. I'm wondering if we will just collapse finacially 1st... They have said the path we are on is unsustainable But has anyone noticed we aren't turing the car around as amatter of fact were are going faster in the direction they claimed was going to end up in a crash..Sooooooo I guess the line for me is when the SHTF.. Till then all I can do is vote pray and move on to the next day ,month and yr.. take it as it comes.. Be prepared for the worst and hope for the best..

4. Veo

Veo Super Member<br>2012 Turkey Contest Winner

If Obama wants to sign executive orders banning certain guns there isn't a dang thing we can do about it.

5. Something's coming down the road and it won't be long and it won't be nice.