Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moderator<br>Campfire<br>Humor & Games<br>'07 Deer
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He hasn't been on board for a while. Anybody heard from him?

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
With any luck, he's writing the next chapter to the story he's posting here. That, or he and John Stiles are off hiding from us! ? ! :confused:

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
Been deathly sick for last two weeks. Last week had upper resperatory infection - went into lungs - touch of pneumonia, last week end wife and I both came down with violent thowing up and diarhea that my daughter had contracted.

Today is first day back at work. Still have fits of coughing and very nauseated. Still shaky but thanks for your prayers. By his grace we'll come through. I was getting very concerned about my wife who had non stop trhowing up and diarhea for three straight days. We're coming back now thanks be to God.

Frank

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Too bad. I can sit on a toilet for a week but when I start sticking my head down there well....I don't like that one bit. Good Luck

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Dang Claw, glad you and your family are feeling better. Hate to hear of anyone being sick. I just thought I had it bad with my cold a few weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Glad you're back! There's been an awful bug going around, and it sounds like y'all have met.... Here's a prayer going up for your continued improvement.

·
Moderator<br>Campfire<br>Humor & Games<br>'07 Deer
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You poor baby. I am so glad you are feeling better but don't overdo it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts