• Ozark National Forest

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • Ouachita National Forest

Votes: 23 17.2%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Do most all my huntin at Sylamore. Don't think I'll be able to get across all the water this time. Got to work anyway.

·
Registered
70 Posts
There might be a lot of water around your place.
there will be plenty of water near the creek. I hunt on the edge of the fields though. I'm sure I'll get my butt wet but that should be it. If where I hunt turkey hunt is under water then we have bigger problems than chasing forrest chickens.

·
Premium Member<br>2006 Turkey Team Contest Winner<
7,279 Posts
there will be plenty of water near the creek. I hunt on the edge of the fields though. I'm sure I'll get my butt wet but that should be it. If where I hunt turkey hunt is under water then we have bigger problems than chasing forrest chickens.
You got that right. I got 3 pieces of ground just out of the flood zone that are covered with turkeys, but I got to go climb a mountain or two.:smack: :wink: :thumb:

·
Registered
256 Posts
headed to calhoun county after i get off work. they were gobbled pretty good last weekend. hope they are in the morning.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Hunting on private/leased land in the morning. Probably headed to the big lease tomorrow afternoon. Next Thursday through Saturday I'll be in the Ouachitas.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I'm hunting on my lease with a bunch of WANNA BE turkey hunters who like to come in a spook the bird you are working!!! Dontcha love it when that happens

·
Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20
11,525 Posts
I'm hunting on my lease with a bunch of WANNA BE turkey hunters who like to come in a spook the bird you are working!!! Dontcha love it when that happens
I know what you mean more than you can imagine :smack: Im renaming my camp yabbitt central,,,The only chance I have of killing one this weekend is to find their retreat route

·
Super Member<br>2010 Bowhunting Contest Winner
4,212 Posts
Huntin some private land an old black farmer owns....nice guys...as long as u give em a bird every few years! :thumb: and maybe a few bags of crappie!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts