Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,752 Posts
I quit mid to late August. It lets the hogs disperse some before I start planting food plots - don't want them around then. I feed March - Aug, corn for hogs. Sep - feb, 20 acres of planted wheat and clover for the deer.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I plan to put out a feeder this weekend to get some pictures and maybe tell whats out there , when out yesterday and put lime the food plot , but couldn't turn it down ( had trouble ). Want to plant the last of next month , late start but been on light duty for a month . Hope to get done before I go back to work .

·
Grand Member
15,700 Posts
I keep several running year round with cameras on them, the dials are turned down to feed 1/2 pound per day until about the middle of Sept. when I'll reprogram them to feed morning and afternoon and throw about 3/4 to 1 pound per feeding. Costs about a nickel a day fir each feeder spring and summer, maybe fifteen cents fall and winter.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Year round. Lowest throw setting cause I know they're not hitting it much through the sumner but I sure get a bunch of pictures. I like watching them grow, even snapped a fleecing some people that don't belong. Need a big trough of water right now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.