Arkansas Hunting banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
I raised Chesapeakes all my life, and in my opinion they are the best dog a man could have. Never give up, smart, easy to train, and nobody better ever mess with you or your family!
I am just now raising a Boykin, and they ain't bad either! Except they want to lay on your feet all the time!

·
Registered
The Sword of the Spirit
1,819 Posts
Lab: I only Duck hunt for the most part. They are not the most refined but they are characters.

The one I have now is one of Ralph Morrow’s dogs. She was the only Black one out of a litter of 12 from a Chocolate Sire and Yellow Dam. She is laying on me now sound asleep.

She is a lean, lanky variant and the most intense, intuitive Lab I have ever owned or been around for any amount of time.

·
Registered
30,717 Posts
Lab: I only Duck hunt for the most part. They are not the most refined but they are characters.

The one I have now is one of Ralph Morrow’s dogs. She was the only Black one out of a litter of 12 from a Chocolate Sire and Yellow Dam. She is laying on me now sound asleep.

She is a lean, lanky variant and the most intense, intuitive Lab I have ever owned or been around for any amount of time.
If only you could shoot some ducks for her to go pick up. Poor pup.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.