Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Primos, Realtree & the Lakowski's (Gettin Close) also. Have ya'll noticed how a lot of the new hunting shows popping up have got some good lookin females in them. I think it's just to boost their ratings. The one that comes to mind is Higher Ground Outdoors, his wife doesn't know a thing about huntin but she sure is nice to look at. I do like what he does for people on that show though. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
17,142 Posts
I like waddell and the Primos guys.Gettin Close is all right too.

Hank Parker is into anything to make money,so is Jackie Bushman.

Bill Jordan seems like he's in it mostly for the money too.

The Fitzgerald guys are true Country boys,Especially the Dad.I enjoy their show quite a bit.
There are others that I like but can't remember their names.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like Unlce Ted sometimes. Sometimes he is just too crazy and there really isnt that much huntin on the show. The wild game innovation guys are fun to watch. You can't understand that cajun acsent of the dad very much.

·
Registered
8,675 Posts
hmm, I liked the Drury boys, but I feel they are in it for the money, can't say that I blame them any at all, they are getting paid for what they love to do. But my favorite....not really show, but movie, is The Buck Commander. Its done by the Duckmen Duck Commander boys. Really just funny stuff. Oh, and I love the Primos boys, but wish they would switch over to Deer instead of Elk. It seems like that is all I see on Outdoor Television is Elk hunting.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
I used to watch a bunch of the stuff back in the 80's. There was this guy from the VHS days by the name of Jim Nabors that was just too funny to watch. Wasn't a big buck hunter and you could tell that he was just having fun. Dan Fitzgerald and Roger Raglin were also some of my favorites as were Grits Gresham and Curt Gowdy.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.