What's on the dinner menu for tonights game?

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by tkcampb1, Jan 4, 2011.

1. what are you guys/gals cooking tonight?

2. dsmtuner1

dsmtuner1 Well-Known Member

no telling, I'm going to see what everyone else is having first. Then see whos place I want to invite myself over to. :razz:

3. TMHC

TMHC Well-Known Member

Crawdad pie, Buffalo Duck and Beer

4. Wes Ramsey

Wes Ramsey Well-Known Member

Before I got this stomach bug it was hot wings and beer. Right now all I feel like is water. Woo pig, eh?

5. yjjeeper

yjjeeper Well-Known Member

lost
    Buckeye Crunch

Take a bunch of OSU Buckeyes
    Put in Sugar Bowl
    Pound for 60 minutes with "Mallet"
    Turn up the heat on Pryor
    Add WPS to taste --then add some more!
    Beat until thoroughly DONE!

But then, you saw that one already.

6. Got a pot of beans going.. Going to make some cornbread and chicken tenders with mashed taters and gravy.. Going to get gassed without alcohol..:up:

7. arcountryboy

arcountryboy Well-Known Member

What time do I need to be there? I got some okra and squash I can fry up! LOL:thumb:

8. qwack smacker 1on1

qwack smacker 1on1 Well-Known Member

well i got class tonite and you dont want to eat before hand or it will get nasty quick so ill drink water and g2 gatoraid for the most-part then after class ill snack on some dried fruit and drink a protein shake..and call it good..

9. Just head this way.. If your early I'll bet we can find something to snack on to hold us over..:up:

10. Rutcutter

Rutcutter Well-Known Member

Im gonna cook a big batch of naked wings in the oven and cover them in BWW sauce and maybe drink a few beers. :thumb:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  11. dsmtuner1

dsmtuner1 Well-Known Member

I'll drive him over :biggrin:

12. browning_gold_12

browning_gold_12 Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>Trail Cameras<br>'07

veg beef soup, white cheese dip and chips, duck breast, stuffed with jalepenos, bell peppers, and pepperjack chese, wrapped in bacon, grilled.

13. storyhunter

storyhunter Well-Known Member

Backstrap - smothered and cooked with onions making lots of gravy to go over rice; homemade biscuits with butter and sorghum and sweet tea.

14. SalineRiver

SalineRiver Well-Known Member

Pizza. Delivery at that. Womenfolk don't want to cook or clean up.

Dang womens lib...

15. Hill Farm Hunter

Hill Farm Hunter Well-Known Member

Whatever the wife decides to cook when she gets home from work.

16. arcountryboy

arcountryboy Well-Known Member

If you were closer and could put up with a 15 month that has a heck of a attitude, I'd take you up on that.:up:

17. bigmac7825

bigmac7825 Well-Known Member

Grilled Tenderloin and duck breast wrapped in Bacon, Mashed taters, and mac and cheese. Then maybe a spirit or two or 12.

18. We're gonna have a Papa Murphy's pizza and some homemade chicken wings. Wish we were having crawdads thought to help bring home the Louisiana fill!

19. GH1

GH1 Well-Known Member

I'll be grilling chicken breasts and serving them on top of flat noodles tossed with olive oil and herbs.
    GH1:biggrin:

20. Distance is the only issue.. I already deal with a 55 yr old with a heck of a attitude (I'll tell her if I want her to know)..:up: