What's going on this weekend?

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by ArkArcher, Feb 13, 2008.

1. ArkArcher

ArkArcher Moderator Staff Member

Anyone know of anything fun to do this weekend? The wife and I had planned on going camping and trout fishing, but as of right now, it doesn't look like the weather is going to go along with that.

So whats going on around the state??

(And I already know about the Mid South Black Expo :smack:)

2. Allen

Allen Well-Known Member

What do you have against us colored folk ArkArcher?

3. ArkArcher

Nothing at all. I just posted a thing earlier about the "Mid South Black Expo" and how it totally negates racial equality and I figured someone would be a smart-aleck and mention it as something to do this weekend.:thumb:

4. zane

zane Well-Known Member

The Reba Mcintire and Kelly Clarkson concert is Friday night I think here in Jonesboro. Sorry though it is sold out. I am sorry if you are dissapointed:biggrin: :razz:

5. BEERHUNTER

BEERHUNTER Well-Known Member

oaklawn park is always a choice if you like the ponies.it's fun even if you don't gamble.

6. ArkArcher

Dang......ok, I'm over it. :thumb:

7. ryanh_johnson

ryanh_johnson Well-Known Member

x2!! I was up there this past weekend and had a blast!! Wish I could make it every weekend!!

8. Allen

Allen Well-Known Member

I was just kidding with you. I didnt even notice your earlier post about the expo thing.

9. Arkie_3_fan

Arkie_3_fan Well-Known Member

It may not be fun but it looks like my wife and I are gonna head up to Central Arkansas and mess around since the weather doesn't look like it'll be fit for much else.
    Heck, I may even talk her into looking at some golf clubs and running up to see the new Russellville Honda building where I just might pick up a winch for my Rincon. :biggrin:

10. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

Heard that there was gonna be a gun and knife show at Kay Rogers park in Ft. Smith this weekend. Go here to download a coupon for a buck off admission:

http://www.gunshows-usa.com/rkshows.htm

If yer gonna be in central arkansas anyway, it's only another hour and a half to the old fart, I mean, fort.

11. smokin joe

smokin joe Well-Known Member

A.B.A.T.E. state swap meet at the hall of industry in little rock.

12. ArkArcher

just heard the boat show will be going on too. may have to hit that up so the wife and I can start planning for the next ski boat. :thumb:

13. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Ain't nuttin better than that, specially on a rainy weekend. I wonder if they'll have the negligee contest this time:eek: :thumb:

14. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

Where at??? :confused:

15. ArkArcher

16. hawgpharm

hawgpharm Well-Known Member

East End
    i went to this last year and took the kids. they had a lot of fun. is this the one with the water skiing squirrel or was that at the other boat show?

17. ArkArcher

This is the one! :thumb: :thumb: What's more fun on a rainy weekend that going and watching a squirrel water ski! :smack: