What time you been seeing them move this week.

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by AR Coon Hunter, Dec 15, 2012.

1. AR Coon Hunter

AR Coon Hunter Super Member<br>2014-2015 Deer Hunting Contest Wi

I haven't been since the first of Dec. What are they doing now and when are they doing it?

2. bearpaw

bearpaw Well-Known Member

they are moving at night. last week i would hunt all day and never see a deer. then at night i would see em crossing the roads.

3. OneEye

OneEye Well-Known Member

Been seeing deer in the mornings around 10:30-11 none any earlier than 9:30 and right at dark in the evenings. Groups of does and some small lone bucks. No evidence that they had any type of chasing still left on their minds.

4. Meathunter

Meathunter Well-Known Member

10 - 12 on my game cam here in the northeast part of the state seeing new rubs poping up every time i go check the cam.

5. realhunter

realhunter Well-Known Member

Hunted mad cow tonight...saw nothing...not even on the drive in. Dark night tonight. Morning may be good...especially with it being colder than evenings lately. Good luck.

6. Challenger

Challenger Well-Known Member

100% at night on my cams. The colder it is more pic's i get.

7. WILDMAN44

WILDMAN44 Well-Known Member

Seen one small buck at DARK (530) yesterday evening.

Saw 6 after dark this evening checking a cam.

8. iivydriff

iivydriff Well-Known Member

I havent seen any moving in the daytime the last two times I went.

9. realhunter

realhunter Well-Known Member

It's official. They've gone completely nocturnal and it really ticks me off! See em at dark almost every night now. Somethings gotta give!

10. tyhunter23

tyhunter23 Well-Known Member

Hunted hard this past weekend and seen seven and the other guy hunting with me seen three. Most were doe or button head. I seen most of mine during the morning around 7:30. He seen all his in the evening around 5.

11. bumpus

bumpus Well-Known Member

Pocahontas
    About 5:00 for me, just before dark. Saturday I had incredible deer movement that started about ten til five. First 9 deer were all bucks coming to my turnips. Saw 23 total. Two really good bucks but still too dark and far for smokepole.