Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to have a 4 pin but broke down and got the trophy ridge pursuit. It's by far the best for its price and I haven't missed one yet. When shooting on the ground I made it to shoot just 2 inches low. When I'm elevated it's dead on.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've got the HHA Kingpin that I got a good deal on. Without a doubt, the best sight I've put my hands on. I would not pay $350 for any sight because frankly none are worth it. But just like everything in archery, it's all overpriced.

I really like the HHA DS series as well. Spot Hogg Hunter Hoggit is the best multipin I've used. The HHA, Spot Hogg, Axcel, and Montana Black Golds are all quality made sights. Trophy Ridge has started making some really great sights as well.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Apex Covert single pin... I seen the reviews from GFord and I cant help but to trust that guy. So I bolted one up I really like it, I don't know a lot about sights and or archery but I assume most single pin sights are +/- the same. And for the money it was a huge improvement over the TR react I had been using..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.