Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,569 Posts
there is not a right answer. the best broadhead will be one that will shoot consistently and have good groups all the way out to the distance you consider your max. it could be a fixed or it could be an expandable. i get good results with the standard slick trick out of my strykezone 380.

· Premium Member
3,367 Posts
broadheads...

I bought some Carbon Express Torrid SS 100 grain, 3 blade expandable broadheads with my new Wicked Ridge Invader. They seem to expand well but I have already broken 3 blades in less then an hour of practice shooting. I may have to go to a fixed blade broadhead if only to save money... LOL.

Miketyson26 :flag:

· Banned
548 Posts
What bolts are you running? I have a SZ380 showing up Thursday. I bought 125gr vipers and standard slick tricks. Thought about upping the gr on the bolts to slow down a little but up the ke.

there is not a right answer. the best broadhead will be one that will shoot consistently and have good groups all the way out to the distance you consider your max. it could be a fixed or it could be an expandable. i get good results with the standard slick trick out of my strykezone 380.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.