Arkansas Hunting banner

81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,629 Posts
Had this morning for 40Years..It is my everything Gun..
CCL handgun... Love it....Can throw any Ammo and it will go bang...

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
S&W K22 is.my current favorite. 6 inch barrel. Made in the 50's. Clean, shoots well. I am teaching the granddaughters to shoot a revolver, S&W 22 on a 32 frame, 4 inch barrel.
I have the same piece. ‘58 model that my father bought for $68. Unmatched fit & finish. Lovely old walnut grips. They don’t make them like that anymore.

·
Administrator
79,951 Posts
Surprised at the lack of love for the Sig365
When I replied I was speaking of my favorite that goes to the range and gets used about every trip. My 22’s get shot, a lot. I have other favorites for CC, blasting, etc. but my 22’s are the ones that get used. My daughter and I went out a couple of weeks ago and ran about a thousand rounds thru a couple of 22 pistols in about 2 hours. Not many folks do that with their 44 mags, 9’s or 45’s.

If I was limited to one handgun for the rest of my life it would either be a Ruger semi auto 22 or a Glock 19. I’d probably go with the Glock.

·
Premium Member
25,629 Posts
When I replied I was speaking of my favorite that goes to the range and gets used about every trip. My 22’s get shot, a lot. I have other favorites for CC, blasting, etc. but my 22’s are the ones that get used. My daughter and I went out a couple of weeks ago and ran about a thousand rounds thru a couple of 22 pistols in about 2 hours. Not many folks do that with their 44 mags, 9’s or 45’s.

If I was limited to one handgun for the rest of my life it would either be a Ruger semi auto 22 or a Glock 19. I’d probably go with the Glock.
AMEN

·
Premium Member
25,629 Posts
Enjoy shooting the 22s...Go through a bunch...
Fixn to shoot air Rifles and pistols more..

·
Registered
27,268 Posts
I am with Mr. C's response. If your favorite, for whatever reason, is a SIG 365, fantastic! While my favorite is my single action .41 mag, I can assure you that is not my daily carry piece.
Yeah I lost track of what thread we were in. Forgot it wasn’t just about CC. My bad.

My favorite pistol I own to shoot is probably a S&W 686 7 shot with 6” barrel. Crazy how accurate that thing is.

81 - 100 of 105 Posts