Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
16,800 Posts
A Quail hunt, with Dick Cheney ......and Obama :up:
Actually, I am somewhat serious.... I have always wanted to do a traditional plantation style quail hunt. Mule drawn wagons and well bred pointers....
I would enjoy the company of my father, his father, and his father as well... 4 generations all together enjoying something we have all loved.

·
Banned
20,810 Posts
Dall sheep in NWT.... Just me & the guide. This is my adventure....

Moose or elk with my best friend & my pops (if was still with us).... I would like to see them enjoy their adventure....

Water buffalo & Scrub Bulls in Austrialia with Cam Hanes.... NOW THAT WOULD BE A BLAST!!!!

Well.... It's not just one.... :shrug:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dall sheep in NWT.... Just me & the guide. This is my adventure....

Moose or elk with my best friend & my pops (if was still with us).... I would like to see them enjoy their adventure....

Water buffalo & Scrub Bulls in Austrialia with Cam Hanes.... NOW THAT WOULD BE A BLAST!!!!

Well.... It's not just one.... :shrug:
It's hard to keep it to just one! So many hunts I'd like to go on! One day!
Any of my dream hunts would have to be 2 weeks long so I have enough to be picky and enjoy my time out in the wilderness.

·
Premium Member
29,752 Posts
Hunting Jericho - Cecil the lions brother. J/k

Until last year - my preferred hunt choice would have never entered my mind as hunting tuskless elephant until I went with my son when he hunted one. After that hunt, if I could go hunting on only one more hunt in my life - it would be that one - with my son.

·
Registered
31,146 Posts
Tops of my bucket list is an archery elk hunt during the rut with bulls bugling everywhere. Doesn't really matter where, but New Mexico would work :up: Id want my dad to be there with me for sure.

Second would be a week or two hunting ducks and geese that are still stupid with my dad and a couple of my close hunting buddies in Canada.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
My dream hunt would be with a rifle of coarse right in the heart of the ozark mountains ,, with all my old hunting pals who have passed on
Brother Robert
Friends James D , Wayne M , James E , Keith W . Jerry B

WOW IT WOULD BE AWESOME

·
Registered
7,818 Posts
My dream hunt would be with a rifle of coarse right in the heart of the ozark mountains ,, with all my old hunting pals who have passed on
Brother Robert
Friends James D , Wayne M , James E , Keith W . Jerry B

WOW IT WOULD BE AWESOME
You know, other than my grandpas, having a week at deer camp with all the older guys that have gone on would be tops.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.