What is this

Discussion in 'Trail Cams and Photography' started by Froghide, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Froghide

Froghide Well-Known Member

Just had this sent to me by cell phone, was taken close to Camden Ark. What is it?????
    [​IMG]

2. John E.

John E. Well-Known Member

A lost hiker.

3. 44

44 Well-Known Member

I think it's a starving Bigfoot that was ran by hog dogs shot with a rage when it was tearing down some trail markers on it's way to eat the big buck behind the Wal-mart in Wynne.

Somebody's getting some playtime out their Photoshop.

4. dayton

dayton Well-Known Member

This picture is getting old.....

5. jwalker

jwalker Well-Known Member

Michael Jackson's ghost!!!!

6. Ringo08

Ringo08 Well-Known Member

:fit::fit::fit:

7. austincrutchfield

austincrutchfield Well-Known Member

great yet a 6th location for that photoshop, the woods sure do look the same in the 3 different states and 6 locations that boy has been at, and all takeing on the same night and time:head: nice photoshop tho

8. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

I have started referring to him as the "spook". He sure does get around.

9. 16section mafia

16section mafia Well-Known Member

thats ur new game warden.....:fit:

10. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

:fit:

11. looks like my wife when she gets mad :fit: This picture is thoating around a LOT.

12. 1cam

1cam Well-Known Member

What's this, the 4th or 5th time this month we've seen that?? :smack:

13. csims

csims Well-Known Member

rsvl
    my ex wife... 100% sure of that. thought she stayed in Oklahoma but guess she is making the rounds. BE VERY CAREFULL OF HER... VERY VERY CAREFULL

14. Yell County Bowhunter

Yell County Bowhunter Well-Known Member

Swamp Monster strikes again....:eek:mg:

15. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

Man, he sure darkened back up some. :biggrin:

16. rackrocker

rackrocker Active Member

That stupid picture has been floating around everywhere, and every time I get a different story on it. Every guy that shows it to me says "A guy at my deer camp got this on his camera". You can google the story on the pic, it was photoshopped. Nice job though, thought it was my mother-in-law at first glance. :cool:

17. kendract

kendract Well-Known Member

It's actually supposedly taken near Berwick, LA, not in Arkansas which number one proves it is fake. This picture was also on a Louisiana news station with the date 12/04/2010 which again proves it is fake. The rumor is that it is a creature taken from a movie that is supposed to come out sometime this year...and by now this picture has gotten old :biggrin:

18. browning_gold_12

browning_gold_12 Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>Trail Cameras<br>'07

yes, it was taken here. it was off of my buddies trail cam. its a picture of a girl i used to date back in high school. she used to be real purty, but she done got on that meth. after i dumped her, she just kinda let herself go, never was the same. we see her sneaking around sometimes. she usually eats at his rice bran feeders i think the corn is too hard on her gums, no toofies ya know.....:rolleyes:

19. twodoes

twodoes Well-Known Member

Unemployed Nancy Pelosi!!!:clap:

20. Matthew.loftis

Matthew.loftis Well-Known Member

x2