Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Premium Member
30,923 Posts
If he has a fireplace - I have seen some fireplace screens with mallards on them. I second the smoker - I cook a lot of ducks on mine - or maybe the duck breaster.

http://www.mackspw.com/Item--i-WFJ74403

I have not used one, but I know some guys that have and they say it is the real deal.

Or a nice waterfowl print for the cabin wall. A gift certificate to the taxidermist for a duck mount. Wader/boot driers. A nice coffe pot - usually lots of coffee drinking going on. The most useful thing I have in my cabin is an under the counter ice maker - a little pricey - but it is used everyday - makes 50 lbs in a day.

· Registered
908 Posts
boot dryers or wader hangers are a must at camp, i have seen people rig their hangers so that they could hang several pairs of waders and dry all of them at the same time........dart board, card table ping pong table are all good ideas..... t.k and mike videos are allways a fun way to pass the time

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.