Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If the Primos or K&H people came up with a call. a basic whistle or tube or whatever that when you called it the largest most dominant bucks within hearing range would come 100% of the time without regards wind direction would you buy it?
A 100% no BS promise that if you blow this call you are going to have the biggest buck thats within hearing range at you stand.

·
Grand Member<br>2007 Bowhunting Contest Team Winne
3,277 Posts
I would buy one and a backup to.Nothing else but to just see what the biggest buck in my area looked like.

·
Member<br>2007 Photo Contest Winner<br>
467 Posts
If the Primos or K&H people came up with a call. a basic whistle or tube or whatever that when you called it the largest most dominant bucks within hearing range would come 100% of the time without regards wind direction would you buy it?
A 100% no BS promise that if you blow this call you are going to have the biggest buck thats within hearing range at you stand.
Just wondering what you would do??

·
Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20
11,525 Posts
I'd buy it and haul butt to canada, before some else used it up there :wink: :biggrin: Thats of course if I belived it would work and takes a lot to persuade me.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just wondering what you would do??
i think they are really close to perfecting the calls.
I guess that about 95% of all deer hunters would buy one then there would be a real boom in the taxidermy buisness for a couple of years. after that i dont know if most "hunters" would feel much acomplishment out of shooting a big buck anymore.

·
Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20
11,525 Posts
i think they are really close to perfecting the calls.
I guess that about 95% of all deer hunters would buy one then there would be a real boom in the taxidermy buisness for a couple of years. after that i dont know if most "hunters" would feel much acomplishment out of shooting a big buck anymore.
Whatever that's about like saying a yelp will bring every turkey in. Dream on :smack:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Whatever that's about like saying a yelp will bring every turkey in. Dream on :smack:
no im saying if they could (operative word being, could) produce a call that any yahoo could use and it would bring in large dominant bucks would you buy one and use it.
noone is saying that its going to happen.

its not a question of tecnological feasability, its a question of would such a call interest you.

of couse everyone, initally, would have to see it for themselves. they would buy one, take it afield and use it and the bucks would come. any they would shoot some big ones. but after a while would the thrill of hunting with this call fade?

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,030 Posts
no im saying if they could (operative word being, could) produce a call that any yahoo could use and it would bring in large dominant bucks would you buy one and use it.
noone is saying that its going to happen.

its not a question of tecnological feasability, its a question of would such a call interest you.

of couse everyone, initally, would have to see it for themselves. they would buy one, take it afield and use it and the bucks would come. any they would shoot some big ones. but after a while would the thrill of hunting with this call fade?
A wise man once said: "Build a better mousetrap and the world will beat a path to your door!":thumb:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the call industry is based on " record a video using your call on you private ranch with a 1;.25 buck to doe ratio"
that seems to be what sells the call.
i am forced to buy a new grunt every year becasue i destroy them somehow. i think they are getting better and smaller.
i was just curious how many people would be interested in a sure thing over the long haul.

·
Member<br>2007 Photo Contest Winner<br>
467 Posts
I think this call would be alot like the ROBO DUCK was to duck hunters. When it first came out it was the BOMB!! The second and third season was OK and then it became WORTHLESS in my opinion. Anytime a wonder product comes out it works great for a little while then it fades away just like all the other gadgets. The end result is always the animal becomes smarter than he already was there for making him even harder to kill!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts