Arkansas Hunting banner

What I hope for but probably won,t get

2K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  jason7655 
#1 ·
These may be twenty miles away come opening morning but I will be out there to see.

See less See more
#14 ·
:biggrin:I be dang.If that is where I think it is you are right they could be along way off but then again maybe not you never no.Be glade to help you out with that problem:biggrin:

We dont have big bucks in south Ar
You are right. No need for anyone to come to south Arkansas looking for big ones. We don't let anything live past 2 1/2 years. These might swim the river over to Ashdown!:smack:

#15 ·
You are right. No need for anyone to come to south Arkansas looking for big ones. We don't let anything live past 2 1/2 years. These might swim the river over to Ashdown!
Seen plenty of big boys in south arkansas, just not from my stand:doh: Send them across the river to ashdown and I'll be waiting on the other side!:clap:
Hunt in ashdown quite a bit and it's where I grew up. Have seen some burners, but they're awful hard to hunt.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.