Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the background about this picture?
Story I got says they lost their deer lease after 25 yrs of management. The owner of the land told them that he would not renew their lease and this would be their last season. This picture is supposedly the results

·
Registered
11,495 Posts
I've seen a picture similar to that one (it may be that one, I can't remember) but it is of a famous baseball player, and some of his family members who are avid deer hunters. I cannot remember the whole story behind it. Still those are some nice bucks in the picture.

·
Registered
23,356 Posts
I've also read somewhere that all them deer are actually shoulder mounts....still that's a bunch of real nice deer.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,030 Posts
When I saved the picture to my desktop, the icon was of a paintbrush...usually when I save a picture to my desktop I get an icon that is a photo of a sailboat at sunset.:wink:

·
Registered
251 Posts
JR, I think the pic you are thinking of is of Craig Biggio and you are right it is a different photo.

I've seen a picture similar to that one (it may be that one, I can't remember) but it is of a famous baseball player, and some of his family members who are avid deer hunters. I cannot remember the whole story behind it. Still those are some nice bucks in the picture.

·
Registered
11,495 Posts
JR, I think the pic you are thinking of is of Craig Biggio and you are right it is a different photo.
Yeah, that's the one that I was thinking of. I didn't think that this one was it, but it sure looked very similar to it. Thanks ad870 :thumb: .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts