Arkansas Hunting banner

What do you shoot?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I'm bored and need help passing the time till I leave for the woods this afternoon. Lets see what most people shoot. I'll try to think of all the shell makers but if I forget one...sorry. :smack: :thumb:

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Benelli SBE
Shooting Winchester Supreme High Velocity #5's

Backup guns are my Franchi shooting 3" Federal Premium #4's and my 20ga. 870 shooting Winchester Supreme #5's.
Of course I also have backups for my backups but they rarely see the woods anymore. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Knight TK 2000 Black Powder

I shoot a duplex load of Remington #4's and #6 with 110 grains of powder. It'll lay the smackdown on 'em!!!

All you turkeyhunting veterans out there need to get your hands on one of these. I've killed 4 birds to date with it (I hope that number changes tomorrow morning) and absolutely love it. It's just a little change of pace and fun to experiment with different shot sizes and loads.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,564 Posts
I have two hevi-shot #6s left, and three Remington Nitro #5s...that means I better take my single barrel H&R 12ga with a 28" modified....if I take the Mossberg, I'll likely run out of shells and hafta quit early!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.