What did you get hunting related?

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by mmcginty19, Dec 25, 2010.

1. mmcginty19

mmcginty19 Well-Known Member

Ok so what did you get that is hunting related for Christmas this year?
    I got a hub blind and a moultrie d55 ir camera. It is my first game camera I'm pretty excited. I also got a big picture frame that is camo and says the hunting trophys of the Mcginty's. Hope everybody has a safe and Merry Christmas.

2. cropdustersteve

cropdustersteve Select Member<br>2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winne

Nada, but honestly just need some new camo. Bought everything else this summer or got it last Christmas.

3. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator

NE Ark
    That's the way I am. If I need something for shooting, I buy it cuz I know exactly what I need. I could see my wife trying to pick out powder of bullets. It would be like me trying to pick out makeup or a purse and matching shoes for her.

If it's hunting stuff, I want it before the season opens, not here at the end. So I buy that stuff early in the fall.

I tell everyone that Midway gift certificates will do just fine for me. :thumb:

Rumor is that my father in law has me a new rifle though. We'll see how that pans out later today... :whistle:

4. hunter_3780

hunter_3780 Select Member<br>2014 Team Turkey Contest Winner

a new marlin xl7 in 25-06, a nikon prostaff 3x9x40 with the bdc reticle, a thermacell, a leupold rangefinder, and a bushnell trophy cam. :thumb:

5. cropdustersteve

The rifle would be nice, but I'm with you on buying it before season. Also, I'm EXTREMELY picky about my hunting stuff, and I'd much rather pick it out myself.:shrug:

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I must have been a good boy. My sweet little bride got me a Browning Maxis shotgun.One of my son-in-laws got me an i-kam Xtreme,thats a hands free video and audio pair of glasses.My other son-in-law fixed my turkey tails and beards on plaques from my grand slam turkey season last year. I have been truly blessed.

7. jsilver919

jsilver919 Well-Known Member

like i posted on another thread mommy and daddy's christmas comes at tax time.

then i'll be getting my first AR flattop receiver for my 223 hog/coyote slayer

wife is getting a nikon D3000

8. 10pointman

10pointman Waterfowl forum Sheriff<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Co Staff Member

I got a new Camo jacket,We'll see how the rest of the day goes.Have'nt been to my mothers house yet.

9. Rutcutter

Rutcutter Well-Known Member

I got some camo and some good socks also got a good pair of leupold binocs! :up:

10. Mr. Chitlin

NE Ark
    Sounds like several of us have been good boys this year. :thumb:

11. Mr. Chitlin

NE Ark
    I just opened my gift from my wife... :smack:

[​IMG]

12. papagg2

papagg2 Well-Known Member

Got a new set of Nikon Action 10 x 40 Binoculars.:up:

13. mmcginty19

mmcginty19 Well-Known Member

I got the wife one already and gave it to her early. She absolutely loves it so far.

14. HANDGUNNER

HANDGUNNER Well-Known Member

Nothing yet.........be a few hours before we open gifts!!

I did get myself a new Flat screen TV a week ago.........cause the old tv died!:biggrin:

15. cropdustersteve

:fit:

16. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

I got a Blob target.:up:

17. arcountryboy

arcountryboy Well-Known Member

Got a new meat grinder, didnt really need anything else. It was all about our son this year, now we need a new house to store all the toys and clothes.

18. cropdustersteve

Now that'd work!

19. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

Oh and a much needed dolly (hand truck):razz:

20. treestand

treestand Well-Known Member

I got a new 5 hub blind, a Buck boiler, and a cargo rack for my 4 wheeler.