What did everyone get???

Discussion in 'General Hunting Topics' started by Bigpappi63, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Bigpappi63

Bigpappi63 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to start a thread and see what everyone got. I know people are wanting to share so lets hear it. My lovely wife got me a pair of Muck Boots that I had been wanting. I want to hear what everyone else has gotten....

2. jmiller1

jmiller1 Sponsor<br>www.BigTimberCalls.com

wife and kids got me a benelli super black eagle 2 . cant wait for turkey season to start .

3. castinandblastin83

castinandblastin83 Well-Known Member

I got Bushnell Binoculars with built in digital camera!

4. parkj5

parkj5 Well-Known Member

dont know yet im still offshore:down: but i will get to see my son who got to come from boot camp for the holidays. come on teusday.:thumb:

5. cropdustersteve

cropdustersteve Select Member<br>2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winne

6. NOTHING, the wife told me when I got to get my new carbon element after my other bow was stolen. She said that if I get the bow then santa will not be visiting me. I'm fine with that. So I guess you could say santa came last month when I got the Hoyt Carbon Element :thumb: :clap: So I am happy to not open anything this morning. :biggrin:

7. cropdustersteve

cropdustersteve Select Member<br>2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winne

I might could go for a deal like that too!

8. oh sorry I lied the wife just brought me in a present. I got a new set of Grim Reaper broad heads. What a women.

9. Trust me there were no complaints coming from me. I was greatfull to make that deal.

10. Guitarzan

Guitarzan Well-Known Member

A vacuum, Shirt, LED Flashlight, Whal Hair Clippers, and a stocking full of candy! :up:

11. SLAYER

SLAYER Well-Known Member

Got to watch my little girls open there presents that's better than anything

12. mitchhigh

mitchhigh Well-Known Member

Nothing better than that!!! Just watched my 2 girls tear through them in a matter of minutes. My one year old boy even got into the action. Good times!

13. Bowhuntr

Bowhuntr Well-Known Member

I got a circular saw, a set of scent blocker, an I pad and some tools.

14. Alpha

Alpha Member On Double Secret Probation

iPhone. Cage traps. Candy. Wii. With hunting game.

15. bigbrown

bigbrown Well-Known Member

i got a 17 hmr with bushell scope, hobo duck call, new backpack for deer hunting, rain suite by frogg toggs, gloves, mr heater. great xmas. and santa brought my girlfriends son a rossi 4/10 shot gun w 17 cal barrel . ready for him to kill a deer in the morning.

16. Clayb710

Clayb710 Well-Known Member

I know thats right!:thumb:

17. tracytqrc

tracytqrc Well-Known Member

What did I get?

I, GOT TO PAY FOR ALL OF WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE GOT! :shrug:

BUT, it's all worth it in the long run.

OH, I did "get" to buy myself a new 4 wheeler :thumb:

18. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Well-Known Member

It's not for hunting but I got my windows tinted on my truck :)

19. jdrake19

jdrake19 Well-Known Member

My mother in law got me a Drake Old School Camo jacket and my wife got me a matching blind bag! Parents hooked me up with some spending money :thumb:

20. 4hunting

4hunting Well-Known Member

Family got me one of those new IPhone 4's with more gadjets, bells & whistles than carter has pills to replace my old dying Razor that I was never smart enough to figure out how to work everything:smack:, some new going to town clothes & a pair of them super warm 2000 grain LaCrosse Alpha SST boots that maybe will keep my aging feet from getting as cold as they seem to do more often as the years pass by.