Arkansas Hunting banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,528 Posts
Thanks,Have shot a lot of Arrows, Have Nesbia Archery close..Can test a lot of arrows and we did,Finally tuned to Walmart Arrows, Am set for a while bought a couple dozen..Have ran ,shot through them.Have my target arrows and my hunting arrows..
Lot of fun enjoy shooting..Love it...

This isn’t exactly comprehensive but a good video and interesting results.

·
Premium Member
33,528 Posts
At the end of season when arrows are marked down buy a dozen shoot them am set for the season..
Great info Blackarrow thankd..Really enjoy..
Now to get after the deer...
Thanks,Have shot a lot of Arrows, Have Nesbia Archery close..Can test a lot of arrows and we did,Finally tuned to Walmart Arrows, Am set for a while bought a couple dozen..Have ran ,shot through them.Have my target arrows and my hunting arrows..
Lot of fun enjoy shooting..Love it...

·
Registered
955 Posts
A guy I hunt with shoots a bow from bass pro, arrows from wal Mart and the cheapest expandable broadheads he can find and kills every bit, if not more, as many deer as the rest of us

There is definitely truth to that. It can be seen from every aspect of hunting. 50 years ago folks had what they had. Old passed down rifle or shotgun. Shells from the floorboards of their trucks. Old flannel clothes. Still killed just as many if not more animals than someone with the latest and greatest. Same thing with bows. It’s all mainly and excuse just to buy something new.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.