Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you DT25C guys running on your zukies? Currently I'm just running a Suzuki 14p but last weekend I got to try a 17p powertech and a ballistic 15p. I know that every boat/motor combo is gonna be different but I'm just trying really to get a little more insight before I fork over $200-$300. What do y'all think about turbo and stiletto props? All input will be welcomed. Thanks!

A spring prop swap would be great!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Basic mods. Nothing to serious but I'm still not getting the speeds that I think this thing has potential of. I guess what I really need is a dt25c guru to check it out for me and see what they think.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man I hate to hear that for ya chevyduckhunt. I really liked the ballistic that I got to try but I'm still curious about the others.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
I'm bout to send it off to be repaired. 14 pitch runs good for me but thinking bout maybe trying a 15 for playing during the summer and maybe for hole running

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just bought a dt25 it has no mods in it about to do the 30 mod on it. I need to see what pitch I'm running. I got it on a 1546 flat it runs 30 with 2 people empty

1 - 12 of 12 Posts