What are they doing?

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by woodsnwater, Dec 24, 2010.

1. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

I am planning to hit it hard bowhunting beginning Sunday ( after Church of coarse )... I was checking my fire last night and there was no moon. Now, before daylight I was outside and it was out and bright. No flashlight needed here. So,when are y'all seeing them?

2. Swamper-AR

Swamper-AR Well-Known Member

I'm not seeing.:banghead: Went out yesterday afternoon. Saw a few crossing the road on the way in. Sat in tree and froze. Then saw one at a distance right at dark. Couldn't even tell what it was. So I'm thinking I will try middle of the day like everyone has been talking about. I have a hard time sitting there in the middle of the day though.:shrug:

3. btech29

btech29 Platnium Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>Stud Duck

Mine are hitting the feeders hard in the mornings. Around 7:30. I went this morning and got rained out. The 32 deg. part was nice but the rain with it wasnt.

4. SR4

SR4 Super Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Wi

Everything I've been seeing is late morning and late evening.

5. woodsnwater

No rain here...Yet.... Well, mid day is my intention. I got a few hours left of my yard work and I am done... I am off all next week and half a week of the next. I am just getting stuff done here and getting some rest, before I start hunting. Set cam out and gonna check it see what's up.

6. HeberHunter

HeberHunter Well-Known Member

Kill a big one, wish I could go :(

7. Mule man

Mule man Well-Known Member

I'm seeing more and larger fresh scrapes than I saw in November.

8. woodsnwater

I'll be close to some private ground. I was at the Mall in NLR and ran into the land owner. He said they are just starting to move again. He also gave me access to cross his ground to way back into there on WMA. That'll really help.

9. emerson

emerson Well-Known Member

camera

the pictures I am getting are all at nite, ok maybe only 99%:head:

10. Checked my cameras yesterday. Activity was very little and right before daylight or in the last minutes of evening