Arkansas Hunting banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I was going through a closet in one of the bedrooms where I keep all my hunting clothes and found a 250 pc. count of 9mm I bought a several yrs. ago that I forgot about.

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
I put on some jeans last winter that I haven’t been able to wear in a few year. As I was straightening out the pockets I felt some money in the left pocket. Upon inspection it was 2-$100 bills

1. I’m not big oil. I should’ve missed $200
2. I never put money in my left pocket
Alcohol involved perhaps?

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Found my Ford smart key in the dryer AFTER I’d washed & died them. No way they should have still worked but they did. 👍

·
Registered
87 Posts
Lived in an apartment on the lake, went down to the docks one morning to fish, found $10. Set up and started fishing, 1 mud cat, 1 turtle, went up to the club house to shake the dew off my lily and found a naked guy and woman in the bathroom - startled hell out of her. After taking care of business went back to dock, found line on my big rod running to the left, not straight out like I had cast it, took up slack, felt a bump, ended up with an 11 lb blue cat. Should have bought lottery tickets that day. O yea, she was a brunette.......no bullets or guns involved but one hell of a morning.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Lived in an apartment on the lake, went down to the docks one morning to fish, found $10. Set up and started fishing, 1 mud cat, 1 turtle, went up to the club house to shake the dew off my lily and found a naked guy and woman in the bathroom - startled hell out of her. After taking care of business went back to dock, found line on my big rod running to the left, not straight out like I had cast it, took up slack, felt a bump, ended up with an 11 lb blue cat. Should have bought lottery tickets that day. O yea, she was a brunette.......no bullets or guns involved but one hell of a morning.
So you saw a naked woman and went back to playing with your pole. True fisherman right there.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Back in the early '70s, I was fishing up river from Millwood. Running the trolling motor up a small slough and came around a bend to find a couple in a flat bottom who evidently couldn't wait to get home. The man spotted me first, and I thought he was going to fall overboard! I just did a 180 and eased back to the river, laughing all the way!

·
Premium Member
14,537 Posts
Found a $50 20+ years after I graduated high school in a graduation card. Mom had kept a box of my stuff and I was going through throwing away what I didn't want.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts