Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started going through my ammo storage and, Lo and Behold, found 5 boxes of my go-to 6.5 Creedmoor hunting ammo, Hornady Precision Hunter 143 gr ELDX. I forgot that I had them, and got a pleasant surprise. Anyone else found over $300 worth of stuff they forgot about? This CRS is gettin' bad!!! :unsure:

·
Premium Member
19,062 Posts
I started going through my ammo storage and, Lo and Behold, found 5 boxes of my go-to 6.5 Creedmoor hunting ammo, Hornady Precision Hunter 143 gr ELDX. I forgot that I had them, and got a pleasant surprise. Anyone else found over $300 worth of stuff they forgot about? This CRS is gettin' bad!!! :unsure:
Lucky man it’s been a miracle for me to get some of those. I ordered some back in sept of last year still haven’t got them. A member in here sent me a few boxes the other days and a guy I work with just had me 4 boxes sent from Florida.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
I put on some jeans last winter that I haven’t been able to wear in a few year. As I was straightening out the pockets I felt some money in the left pocket. Upon inspection it was 2-$100 bills

1. I’m not big oil. I should’ve missed $200
2. I never put money in my left pocket

·
Premium Member
19,062 Posts
I put on some jeans last winter that I haven’t been able to wear in a few year. As I was straightening out the pockets I felt some money in the left pocket. Upon inspection it was 2-$100 bills

That’s a nice find!

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
I also found 200 rounds of cci .22 in my barn the other day when I was putting things away that had been in tubs for a few months. Nothing to brag about tho, I rarely shoot the .22 anymore. I just added it to the 20k rounds I already have in case I decide to buy a gun sometime

·
Premium Member
6,298 Posts

It was probably that she/he that you had over leaving you a couple of Bennies for your manly hospitality.

·
Registered
6,156 Posts
Many years ago when I was moving into my current house and still had guns I found five cases of 55 grain .223 that I had forgotten about. Put them in by the water heater that was in a closet under the stairs and guess I promptly forgot them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts