What a day

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by 7 point, Dec 13, 2012.

1. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

Well I was all set to go buy Big Jim's tires from and was halfway to Danville when my daughter called and informed that she had wrecked my car. So since I was nearly there and she was OK I drove onto Danville met Big Jim, who's a nice guy BTW, got the tires and headed back to LR. Got to the car and the front end was smashed up and the radiator busted. So after several phone calls to wrecker companies, insurance and rental car company I'm finally getting the tires mounted. Let me give a little plug to Asher Wrecker service. I had called two other companies and they couldn't be out there for several hours Asher Wrecker service was there in 30 minutes. State Farm and Enterprise rental were really good as well.

Oh yea Big Jim nice too meet u today wish I could have visited longer.

2. Razorback123

Razorback123 Super Member<br>The Original BBDH

Was the reck at Cantrell and university 7 point?

3. 7 point

No it was at Cantrell and Pleasant Ridge

4. BIG JIM

BIG JIM Select Member<br>Ol Eagle Eye

Nice meeting you too. Maybe we will get another chance to visit sometime. Glad your daughter is ok, that's the main thing. Hope you get a lot of miles outta them tires too.:thumb:

5. 7 point

Thanks Jim. Yea she's OK just lessons you learn on the way, right. I hope I get 100k out em;)

6. 7 point

I forgot one little golden nugget from yesterday. When I went to pickup my daughter from her moms house, her mom was outside. Now my ex is a pretty woman no doubt about it, but she was dressed in skin tight blue jeans, knee high boots and a shirt showing off her store boughts. So she came over to my truck talking to me and mentioning about all the white in my beard. Then she said " we'll you sure do look good", she was digging for a compliment and I said " thanks" and that was it. Ooooo the look on her face was priceless when I didn't return the compliment. Ahhh it's the little things in life that make it all worth while.

7. Razorback123

Razorback123 Super Member<br>The Original BBDH

Oh okay! I saw that one too! Glad she's okay!

8. mikebri

mikebri Well-Known Member

9. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

If it makes you better, my daugther hit a raccoon on here way home from work...... more damage than you'd think.

10. 7 point

Thanks Razorback.