Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Man i just googled it lol was not trying to be a smart alec and sometimes expierence is the best teacher. You guys had me paranoid on the drive back. I always wanted one found a smaller one a couple years ago and when i went to try and get it someone hade beat me to it. Another one I saw that was twice the size of this one got blown up probaly by a shotgun. Kinda scarce and just about every good outdoorsman Ive met has one in their man cave lol.

I really like it. It has become my favorite firearm and rather carry it then my bar in the woods. It is really accurate too and built like a tank. The sights are the skinner peep sights and are really good but my eyesight is bad so most likely I will always keep 50 yards and under. Ruger is really doing right by marlin and the build quality is top notch. Maybe next year if I can afford it id really like the 1985 guide gun. I picked one of those up and it is a tank too. My pawnshop has a remington built marlin with about a 22 inch barrel and I think ruger is on another level
producing these guns.
You might consider putting a scope on it, my eyesight is bad too. All my guns have scopes. Is it pretty similar to a 30.30?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts