Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was over at my parents house saturday and my dad got out his 9mm and we were shooting it off the back deck and I had brought my 6 month old lab over to their house too. I decided to get her on the leash and I took her across the yard probably a 100-110 yards away from him and let him shoot. She just picked her head up and look towards the sounds but didn't really jump at all. I moved a little closer to about 80 or 85 yards and she did the same thing. This went on for a few more shots and by the end, I was sitting on the deck with her probably 10 feet behind him while he shot. She just sat at my feet with her ears up and watched him. But she never did jump at the shot. This made me happy. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Man that's good to here. I was worried about my dog as well but she isn't either. I see you live in Alexander. I live in benton we should get together sometime and train. Have you ever been to Sunset lake in benton. Its pretty good to work your dog in. It has some shallow water along with deep water. pm me sometime and we will get together on a weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.