Arkansas Hunting banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
You guys are being rough on that old boy . I know the rant was funny but it is terrible to see some of the WMA's not being taken care of at all. I know several that haven't planted a food plot in 3-5 years . I never hunt over one but it sure would be great for the deer when the mast crop fails or is gone for the year. I understand where he is coming from a lot of routine items in several WMA's are not being taken care of, as they have in the past. Now I don't know about all that running someone off stuff .

·
Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner
21,555 Posts
maybe its a "cedar glade restoration project" like they're doing along highway 5 between mtn view and calico :(

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
That's the best thing about the flatlands....ya can see the disabled and broken vehicles on the side of the road for MILES until you actually get to them....

Up here we have to dodge traffic if we are pulled over
I know you are right.

yep I was coming out of the hills--Old timer stopped his 1948 chevy. truck on the two lane old curve hill road-- just at his gate to a little hay barn.
I guess left it there and was no where to be seen. I had to go around it.
So is that a hillbilly?

/

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey Mr. Area Manager of PJWMA. Look in your history books. We ran off one of your kind before because he was a complete failure! I wont mention his name but his initials were John Gallagher! Don't think our community wont do it again! You work for us, not the other way around!
John retired after he had the years in... you didn't run him off. Or it took you 30years to run him off if that how you need to like at it.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
It could be that the cedar trees are bug infested or diseased. Not trying to stir it up but my father was a registered forester from way back. I doubt the manager would be the shot caller on such a decision.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
In order to give a more accurate diagnosis of what is happening, I’ll need to know more details about these good hunting and fishing spots the OP speaks of. Don’t worry you can PM with the coordinates.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts