Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a weedys pin oak duck call in my attic the other day. Can anyone tell me about it? What it's worth?
Thanks.

·
Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>www.blackopsduckcalls.c
761 Posts
Nice looking call, appears to be in great shape.....I would say it's worth a minimum of $500, but as all things they're worth what somebody will pay.....Great call though!!!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
After the guy that made those passed, a friend of mine bot the last 25 that he (weedeman i think) made from his widow for about forty a piece. They were all sold for around a hunnert but werent as collectable as yours because weedeman had camoed each one. Yours appears to be excellent condition. Whudda you want fer it?

·
Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>www.blackopsduckcalls.c
761 Posts
Got this off another site....apparently they have been known to sell for much higher prices than this one:

Very unique and desirable Bill Clifford duck call. The calls are truly a work of art, especially during the period that they were made. The lady that is selling it is about to get a wonderful xmas gift. The sky is the limit as what it will end up going for. Here is a link with a few more pictures of Mr. Clifford's calls.
http://calls.duckcallsonline.com/Illinois.html

·
Registered
167 Posts
wow i had know idea those call were worth that, really makes me regret abusing mine as a kid. Just dug it out of the closet, its missing the reed and has 2 cracks in it. Think its still worth anything?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts