Arkansas Hunting banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Weatherby .22 with a blonde stock made in Japan that I got in the early 80’s. It is in very good condition in my opinion. I bet I have shot less than a 500 rounds thru it and nothing in around 35 years. I have used the google to find a value but can’t find anything recent. Anyone have any idea what these are worth?

·
Registered
614 Posts
I don't know if you've shot it, but if you do, then you'll find it very accurate and pleasant to carry and shoot! Does it have any extras like the Browning 22 scope?

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Arky didn't even post any pics when he sold it.
I didn’t sell it. Only have a few pics of it when I first brought it home. Gun is 99% condition. Thought about trading it, it’s about too nice to hunt with. Scoped it and took it to the range yesterday morning. Got it zeroed. Shoots cheap bulk ammo well enough. Ran about 40 rounds through it. Functioned perfect.
I have made the decision to use this one for the entire squirrel competition this year.
Brown Wood Flooring Hardwood Wood stain
Wood Textile Bag Floor Chair
Brown Handle Door Wood Fixture
Grey Wood Rectangle Material property Twig

·
Premium Member
33,538 Posts
I didn’t sell it. Only have a few pics of it when I first brought it home. Gun is 99% condition. Thought about trading it, it’s about too nice to hunt with. Scoped it and took it to the range yesterday morning. Got it zeroed. Shoots cheap bulk ammo well enough. Ran about 40 rounds through it. Functioned perfect.
I have made the decision to use this one for the entire squirrel competition this year.
View attachment 305781 View attachment 305782 View attachment 305783 View attachment 305784
Call that Zeroed? Looks High ....

·
Premium Member
33,538 Posts
THe zero was the top of black square, and the black line meeting it. Easier to line up the cross hairs on the lines and angles rather than the middle of a square. I’m gonna learn you something one day...
Laugh out loud......You already have....

Really enjoyed Hunting With ya...
Have a Great Day...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.