Water in Rex Hancock Black Swamp

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by wfugitt, Dec 11, 2012.

1. wfugitt

wfugitt Well-Known Member

Any water in there yet?

2. Passthrough

Passthrough Account Suspended

Tell ya what. Why don't ya drive down there, take a look, and report back? The rest of us would love some free internet scouting tips.

3. wfugitt

Isn't that what this forums all about? Sorry, I live on the other side of the state so a drive over there without even knowing if there is any water is a little silly. I'm not asking for your honey hole just a simple yes or no on if there is water.

Work smarter not harder there Passthrough...:up:

And "tell ya what"... if you want to get together sometime where we can discuss our differences in person just let me know. I will make a drive across state for that.

4. Hambone

Hambone Well-Known Member

OR you could learn how to Google and understand a friggin gauge and know what the water levels needed to be in order for there to be huntable water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People who have only known 60 day duck seasons should not be allowed to buy a duck stamp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang!!!!!! I don't care where you live, I have friends who live in Louisana and they can tell you, without driving up here, if there is water in the Swamp.........hell they could live in Africa!!!!!!!!

5. madduck87

madduck87 Well-Known Member

Cache is not even halfway to flood stage there

6. nturchi

nturchi Well-Known Member

That's quacktastic!

7. wfugitt

That time of the month?

8. DHunt85

DHunt85 Well-Known Member

I painted the duck blue, because ive never seen a blue duck before.

9. Passthrough

Passthrough Account Suspended

Easy there slugger. In case you havent been reading any of the threads here lately, if you ask about a scout report then you are going to get a smart a** answer. Don't go trying to get in a big hissy fit and show how tough you are.

But seriously, if you want to know whether a hole has water in it just google the level or make a drive. I wouldnt trust any answer I got on here. If you will wait until Feb. 1st you can get all the reports you want

10. :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit:

11. factory909

factory909 Well-Known Member

But not to scout for ducks? No logic skills here.

12. nturchi

"I'll show you grown up"

13. nturchi

No, it would purely be the physical skills he's using

14. bdgarne

bdgarne Well-Known Member

It's nudy magazine day!!

15. factory909

factory909 Well-Known Member

I'll buy into this, cause i know what yall are talking about.

"It's too d*mn hot for a penguin to be walking around here."

16. faithfularcher

faithfularcher Well-Known Member

you guys are something ...... if you can't say something nice don't reply , that shouldn't be hard .

17. SUPERMAG

SUPERMAG Well-Known Member

Stop lookin' at me swan!

18. nturchi

19. wfugitt

Agreed. I really like this forum because typically people are helpful and friendly. I really had no idea that people would respond the way they did just because I'm asking what the water is like on the other side of the state.